Resources

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Stir Fried Green Beans


This is a great quick and flavorful side dish.

Ingredients:

frozen organic green beans, 16oz bag
chili flakes, 1 tsp
garlic powder, 1 tsp
soy sauce, a few good squirts
grapeseed oil

Instruction:
  1. Heat your skillet on medium-high heat and add oil
  2. When the oil is hot add the green beans, chili flakes, and garlic powder
  3. Saute the green beans until they start to get a little color and remove from heat
  4. Add a few good squirts of soy sauce, mix and serve
Note: Costco has great deals on huge bags of organic green beans.
Note: If you use fresh garlic, mince and add to the pan 30 seconds - 1 minute before you take off the heat.

1 comment:

  1. This recipe was perfect for my green beans. Thanks for sharing this recipe here and I hope that I can follow this instruction. I will try to add my recipe for stir fry sauce here.

    ReplyDelete