Monday, June 25, 2012
A Palate Cleanser
I have been trying to get Monica to update her blog for about 6 months now, and she finally decided to give in to my nagging... on one condition: that I start writing about the recipes I cook for our family. As some of you may have gathered from previous posts we try to eat as grain-free as possible, which presented some very interesting culinary challenges when we started. For instance: what do we do with all these wonderful pasta recipe's we have accumulated, how is this even remotely affordable, what if I don't have an hour+ to prep and cook dinner, and other such nagging issues. Luckily, a year in and we have tackled most of these dilemma's. My coming posts will hopefully reflect how we have overcome some of these issues and include some of my recipes (I promise to only include the ones that turned out).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment